Known as TTPS, it seeks to attract top talents with rich work experience and good academic qualifications from all over the world to explore opportunities in Hong Kong. These top talents include high-income talents and graduates from the world’s top universities. The TTPS does not apply to nationals of Afghanistan, Cuba and Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of).
To apply for Hong Kong Top Talent Pass Scheme, you need to satisfy following requirements:
1. Category A: Persons with annual income reaching HK$2.5 million or above, or its equivalent in foreign currency, in the year immediately preceding the date of application.
2. Category B: Degree graduates of the eligible universities with at least three years of work experience over the past five years immediately preceding the date of application.
3. Category C: Degree graduates of the eligible universities in the past five years immediately preceding the date of application with less than three years of work experience, subject to an annual quota which is to be allotted on a first-come, first-served basis.
1. Applicants enjoy great flexibility as they will not have to secure a job offer in advance. There is no specific requirement or endorsement necessary for the employer as well.
2. Spouse and unmarried children under the age of 18 can be accompanying the principal applicant to enter Hong Kong. Accompanying children are entitled to enjoy free public education, while spouse can also work in Hong Kong legitimately.