Greece Golden Visa
Greece Golden Visa Property Investment
Being located in Southern Europe and possessing an archipelago of about 2,000 islands, Greece offers its residents and citizens a number of benefits including high levels of safety and security, as well as education and healthcare resources. The Golden Visa enables non-EU nationals and their family members to obtain permanent residence permit in Greece, which may be renewed every five years.
You can also connect with our online expert for further details.
Time to residency
185 countries and regions
8th in the world
No residency requirements
No worldwide taxation or inheritance tax
Program launched in 2013
To obtain a Golden Visa in Greece, you need to commit more than €250,000 into real estates.
1. Located in Certe, Greece. Built as a part of a hotel complex.
2. Operated by top-tier hotel chain brand, Leptos Caylpso Hotels.
3. Short walking distance to a number of beaches.
4. Full range of amenities nearby.
1. Located within Greece's largest port, Port Piraeus, these properties offer exceptional quality and are almost ready for occupancy.
2. Walking Distance to Nearest Public Transportation.
3. Walking Distance to Nearest Public Transportation, all unites come with balcony.
4. Prestigious developer with 40 years experience of real estate market in Greece and UK.
Being able to include spouses, children and parents in the application.
Residency permit is life-long effective.
Eligible for citizenship after seven years of residence.