top of page
EB 5 Visa
U.S. EB5 Visa
The Employment-based Immigration Fifth Preference EB-5 (known as EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program) aims to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. According to the latest policy requirements for the EB-5, foreign investors (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) who invest USD 800,000 in a U.S. commercial enterprise that creates 10 jobs in the U.S. are eligible to apply for a Green Card (permanent residence).
You can also connect with our online expert for further details.
Time to residency
30- 36 months
No residency requirements
186 countries and regions
Tax system in USA
7th in the world
Program launched in 1990
To apply for a U.S. EB 5 Visa, you need to satisfy the following requirements:
1. Invest at least USD 800,000 in Regional Center Program in a targeted employment area, which can create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.
2. Main applicant should explain the legal source of fund for the investment.
3. Main applicant should possess family assets with a net worth of USD 1 million or above.
1. One of the most efficient route to permanent resident status.
2. Freedom to live and work in one of the most desirable destinations.
3. Exposure to wide range of education resources and benefits.
4. Minimal requirement on education background and language skills.
5. Eligible to apply for U. S. citizenship after 5 years of permanent residence.
Sufficient quota and priority review as rural projects
Over 400 jobs were created along with smooth project construction
EB5 financing only accounts for 18.5% of the total project funds
Provide a 100% refund guarantee for I-526 refusal of investment funds
Dual protection of funds and identity
1. Wide Recognition
We have won wide recognition and visited by government officials, due to delightful cooperation with different government institutions, major banks, and fund companies.
2. Wide Coverage of Programs
Our services range from citizenship planning, family settlement, short-term visa application, and wealth management, covering programs of more than 40 countries.
3. Value-added Services
We hold regular seminars featuring analysis of immigration policies, attended by senior management personnel of fund companies, immigration officials, and lawyers.
4. Program Development Experts
Consisting professionals from business, real estate, investment, and legal industries, our team of experts identify the very best programs to meet clients’ needs.
bottom of page