EB 5 Visa
U.S. EB5 Visa
The Employment-based Immigration Fifth Preference EB-5 (known as EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program) aims to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. According to the latest policy requirements for the EB-5, foreign investors (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) who invest USD 800,000 in a U.S. business project that creates 10 jobs in the U.S. are eligible to apply for a Green Card (permanent residence).
Time to residency
4- 6 months
No residency requirements
186 countries and regions
Tax system in USA
7th in the world
Program launched in 1990
To apply for a U.S. EB 5 Visa, you need to satisfy following requirements:
1. Invest at least USD 800,000 to a Regional Center Program, which can create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.
2. Main applicant should explain the source of income for the investment.
3. Main applicant should possess family assets with a net worth of USD 2 million or above.
4. Main applicant should be aged over 18 years old. The spouse and unmarried children under 18.5 years old can apply together.
1. Route to U.S. Citizenship: Eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship after 5 years of permanent residence makes EB-5 a quicker and more reliable path. The Green Card can be renewed every 10 years without a review process.
2. Freedom to enter and exit, work and live everywhere in the U.S.
3. Children are entitled to U.S. public education free of charge.