EB 5 Visa
U.S. EB5 Visa
The Employment-based Immigration Fifth Preference EB-5 (known as EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program) aims to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. According to the latest policy requirements for the EB-5, foreign investors (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) who invest USD 800,000 in a U.S. business project that creates 10 jobs in the U.S. are eligible to apply for a Green Card (permanent residence).
Time to residency
4- 6 months
No residency requirements
186 countries and regions
Tax system in USA
7th in the world
Program launched in 1990
To apply for a U.S. EB 5 Visa, you need to satisfy following requirements:
1. Invest at least USD 800,000 to a Regional Center Program, which can create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.
2. Main applicant should explain the source of income for the investment.
3. Main applicant should possess family assets with a net worth of USD 2 million or above.
4. Main applicant should be aged over 18 years old. The spouse and unmarried children under 18.5 years old can apply together.
1. Route to U.S. Citizenship: Eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship after 5 years of permanent residence makes EB-5 a quicker and more reliable path. The Green Card can be renewed every 10 years without a review process.
2. Freedom to enter and exit, work and live everywhere in the U.S.
3. Children are entitled to U.S. public education free of charge.
Sufficient quota and priority review as rural projects
Over 380 jobs created along with smooth project construction
EB5 financing only accounts for 18.5% of the total project funds
Provide a 100% refund guarantee for I-526 refusal of investment funds
Dual protection of funds and identity
1. Wide Recognition
We have won wide recognition and visited by government officials, due to delightful cooperation with different government institutions, major banks and fund companies.
2. Wide Coverage of Programs
Our services range over citizenship planning, family settlement, short-term visa application, and wealth management, covering programs of more than 40 countries.
3. Value-added Services
We hold regular seminars featuring analysis of immigration policies, attended by senior management personnel of fund companies, immigration officials and lawyers.
4. Program Development Experts
Consisted of professionals from business, real estate, investment and legal industry, our team of experts identify the very best programs to meet clients’ needs.