Globevisa's professional team of lawyers and document processing staff has summed up 10 points to guarantee success rate. For our successful clients, they basically satisfied any 3 of the following 10 items in their field of career.
1. At least 2 national or international individual recognized prizes or awards for excellence.
2. At least 2 membership of national or international associations.
3. At least 2 individually published material by national or international major publications or media.
4. At least 2 experience as reviewer or judge or speaking guest at national or international publications or events or conferences.
5. At least 2 original contribution to the field, such as applied patents, implemented industry standards, completed research projects.
6. At least 5 publications on the field-related papers or books, over 100 citations.
7. At least 2 national or international exhibition or showcases.
8. As a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations.
9. Make an annual income of at least USD 150,000 from the field of career.
10. Make commercial success in the performing arts with ticket sales over USD 150,000.
Time to residency
1- 2 years
No residency requirements
186 countries and regions
Tax system in USA
7th in the world
Program launched in 1990
The EB-1 is a preference category for the U.S. employment-based permanent residency. It aims at attracting eminent people from all walks of life to the country. The program is popular due to its large amount of quotas and short processing time. What's more, there is no requirement of profession, English proficiency, age or academic background. As family members can be included in the application, the whole family can obtain Green Cards upon successful application.
1. One of the fastest routes to obtain the US permanent residence with short processing time, premium processing can be as quick as 15 days.
2. There is no requirement of investment or duration of stay in the US after application.
3. The applicant can bring eligible dependants to the US, including the spouse and the children under the age of 21.