Globevisa is specialized in assisting clients with various UK visa categories. Whether you’re seeking an Employer Sponsor License, a UK Family/Spouse Visa, an Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) Visa, a Skilled Worker Visa, or a Standard Visit Visa, our expert team is here to guide you through the application process.
We provide tailored solutions to help you achieve your immigration goals, ensuring a smooth and successful journey to the UK.
Explore the programs, and let us be your trusted partner in making your UK visa aspirations a reality.
UK Employer Sponsor License
In the UK, employers typically require a sponsor license to hire individuals from outside the country, even for unpaid roles, such as those within charitable organizations. It’s important to note that sponsoring someone does not guarantee their approval for a work visa to join the UK workforce.
To obtain an employer license, certain conditions must be met. The applicant must not possess:
1. Unspent criminal convictions related to immigration offenses or specific other crimes, such as fraud or money laundering.
2. A recent history of having had your sponsor license revoked within the last 12 months.
3. Additionally, the employer is required to designate an Authorizing Officer (AO), who must be an employee of the company and possess either settled resident status in the UK or UK citizenship. This designated individual is responsible for acting as the primary point of contact for the management of the sponsor license with the immigration authority.
A company holding a sponsor license has the authority to sponsor foreign workers or students, enabling them to come to the UK for employment or educational purposes.
UK Family/Spouse Visa
If the applicant plan to visit and live with the family member in the UK for over 6 months, a family/spouse visa will be required.
To be eligible to apply as a partner, both the applicant and his/her partner must meet the following criteria:
1.Both people must be at least 18 years of age.
2.The applicant’s partner must either be a British or Irish citizen or have settled status in the UK.
3.The applicant and his/her partner must be in a legally recognized civil partnership or marriage in the UK, or have been living together in a committed relationship for a minimum of 2 years at the time of application.
Alternatively, if the applicant is a fiancé, fiancée, or proposed civil partner, he/she must intend to marry or enter into a civil partnership in the UK within 6 months of his/her arrival.
4. The applicant is required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
5.The combined income of the applicant and his/her partner must be at least £18,600 per year.
Visa holders have the flexibility to work and study in the UK until they meet the eligibility criteria for applying for permanent settlement in the UK.
UK Indefinite Leave To Remain Visa
The “Indefinite Leave to Remain” (ILR) visa is an essential step in the process of becoming a permanent resident in the United Kingdom. Applicants are eligible to seek UK permanent residence status by fulfilling certain criteria, which include:
1. UK Work Visa: Holding a UK work visa for a minimum of 5 years.
2. Innovation or Global Talent Visa: Meeting the requirements for an Innovation or Global Talent visa for a period of at least 3 years.
3. Family Ties: Being connected to the UK through close family relationships, such as parents, partners, or children residing in the country.
4. Long-term Residence: Having lived in the UK for more than 10 years.
5. UK Ancestry Visa: Qualifying for a UK ancestry visa based on ancestral ties.
6. Refugee Status: Having been granted refugee status in the UK.
The ILR visa offers a pathway to secure your status as a permanent resident in the UK, ensuring stability and access to numerous rights and benefits in the country.
The application requirements vary depending on the specific immigration route. Here are the distinct criteria for each:
—— Working Visa Holders:
Candidates with a working visa must have a minimum of 5 years of continuous employment with a UK employer.
They are also required to meet the established minimum wage requirements.
—— Innovator Founder Visa Holders:
Individuals holding an Innovator Founder Visa must work under this visa category for a period of 3 years.
During this time, they should not exceed 180 days of absence from the UK in any 12-month period.
Additionally, they must meet the eligibility criteria set forth by the endorsing body.
—— 10-Year UK Residency Applicants:
Applicants who have resided in the UK for a decade have specific criteria to meet:
They cannot spend more than 184 days outside the UK in a single absence.
Over the 10-year period, they should not exceed a total of 548 days of absence.
Notably, time spent in the UK under temporary visas, such as visitor visas, cannot be counted within the 10-year residency requirement.
These distinct requirements ensure that applicants in different categories meet the specific conditions necessary for their route to indefinite leave to remain in the UK.
UK Settlement status offers applicants the opportunity to:
1. Work and run business: Gain the freedom to work, start a business, and engage in economic activities within the UK.
2. Study: Access educational opportunities and enroll in academic institutions to pursue studies and career goals.
3. Utilize public services: Enjoy the benefits of public services, including healthcare and schools, ensuring the well-being and education of applicant himself/herself and the family.
4. Apply for public funds and pensions: Eligibility to apply for public funds and pensions to secure your financial future and social support.
5. Apply for British Citizenship: After a minimum residency period, typically 12 months, become eligible to apply for British Citizenship, granting applicant full rights and responsibilities as a UK citizen.