L1A Intra Company Transferee Visa
U.S. L1A Intra Company Transferee Visa
The L-1A visa is an Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager Visa, which is a nonimmigrant visa category for multinational companies to send executives or managers from companies outside the United States to work at affiliated companies in the United States. This classification enables many multinational enterprises to expand their business and investment in the U.S. No quota limit, no Ministry of Labor review, and no rigorous requirements on age, language, and asset for applicants. Also, L1 visa applicants can turn to a green card through EB-1C.
Time to permit
4- 6 months
186 countries and regions
7th in the world
Tax system in USA
Program launched in 1970
1. The applicant should have been working for a qualifying organization/company(outside the U.S.) for one continuous year within the three years and as an executive or manager;
2. The applicant should be seeking to enter the United States to provide service in an executive or managerial capacity for a branch of the same employer or one of its qualifying organizations;
3. The U.S. company must have a qualifying relationship with a foreign company (parent company, branch, subsidiary, or affiliate, collectively referred to as qualifying organizations).
1. No rigorous requirements on age, language, and asset for applicants;
2. The main applicant may be accompanied or followed by their spouse and unmarried children who are under 21 years of age;
3. To obtain legal status for a long-term stay in the United States while expanding your own business in the US;
4. No need to explain the source of income for the investment;
5. Route to EB1C to get a green card.