United States EB-1A Visa
The EB-1 is a preference category for U.S. employment-based permanent residency. It aims at attracting eminent people from all walks of life to the country. The program is popular due to its large amount of quotas and short processing time. What’s more, there is no requirement for profession, English proficiency, age, or academic background. As family members can be included in the application, the whole family can obtain Green Cards upon successful application.
Time to permit
1- 2 years
186 countries and regions
7th in the world
Tax system in USA
Program launched in 1990
Globevisa’s professional team of lawyers and document processing staff has summed up 10 points to guarantee success rate. For a successful client, one is required to satisfy any 3 of the following 10 items in the field of career.
1. At least 2 national or international individual recognized prizes or awards for excellence.
2. At least 2 memberships of national or international associations.
3. At least 2 individually published materials by national or international major publications or media.
4. At least 2 experience as a reviewer or judge or speaking guest at national or international publications or events or conferences.
5. At least 2 original contributions to the field, such as applied patents, implemented industry standards, and completed research projects.
6. At least 5 publications on the field-related papers or books, over 100 citations.
7. At least 2 national or international exhibitions or showcases.
8. As a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations.
9. Make an annual income of at least USD 150,000 from the field of career.
10. Make commercial success in the performing arts with ticket sales of over USD 150,000.
1. One of the fastest routes to obtain US permanent residence with short processing time, premium processing can be as quick as 15 working days.
2. There is no requirement for investment or duration of stay in the US after application.
3. The applicant can bring eligible dependants to the US, including the spouse and the children under the age of 21.