Greece Golden Visa
Greece Golden Visa Property Investment
Being located in Southern Europe and possessing an archipelago of about 2,000 islands, Greece offers its residents and citizens a number of benefits including high levels of safety and security, as well as education and healthcare resources. The Golden Visa enables non-EU nationals and their family members to obtain permanent residence permit in Greece, which may be renewed every five years.
Time to residency
185 countries and regions
8th in the world
No residency requirements
No worldwide taxation or inheritance tax
Program launched in 2013
Effective from August 1st, 2023, the minimum investment requirement for the Greek Golden Visa program has been raised to 500,000 EUR in selected areas of Athens, Thessaloniki, and Mykonos, Santorini.
At Globevisa, we focus strategically on regions with a minimum investment requirement of 250,000 EUR. We believe these areas offer substantial potential for price appreciation, aligning perfectly with our vision and commitment to our clients.
1. Exclusive BW Premium Serviced Apartments in Piraeus Bay – Grand Launch.
2. The very first BW-branded premium serviced apartments in Biarritz, a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, setting new standards in Piraeus Bay.
3. Wise Investment Choice: Nearly completed, designated student accommodation for Piraues University, with dedicated shuttle service, promising high-quality living, and guaranteed rental income stability.
4. Collaboration with Piraeus University guarantees secure returns.
5. Special Offer: 1/2 bedroom units, starting as low as 250,000 euros, with an immediate 4-year rental income return upon ownership transfer.
6. Complete living amenities including medical facilities, ecological environment, and dining options.
7. The only area in Athens where three major transportation lines converge, ensuring convenient access and making it an excellent investment choice.
8. Seaside Luxury Living – Located in the Piraeus Bay area of Athens, the headquarters of COSCO Shipping, just 10 minutes from the coastline. Its exceptional geographical location serves as the gateway to the Aegean Sea.
1. ownership at the Auzre Waves Resort by Wyndham.
2. Experience a low-cost entry into the realm of high-end hotel investments.
3. Revel in the splendid beach views from your room’s balcony.
4. Gain access to a plethora of renowned tourist beaches, attractions, and wineries.
5. Enjoy the robust support of the prestigious Wyndham brand for operational and management excellence.
6. Secure an exceptional value-for-money deal! Benefit from a minimum of 15 years of premium management services, ensuring a worry-free experience.
7. European high-end brand furniture and facilities are provided, promising returns that await you.
8. As an extra perk, Enjoy 19 Complimentary Nights’ Stay Annually and Explore 87 Blue Flag Beaches.
1. Located in Certe, Greece. Built as a part of a hotel complex.
2. Operated by top-tier hotel chain brand, Leptos Caylpso Hotels.
3. Short walking distance to a number of beaches.
4. Full range of amenities nearby.
1. Bright commercial streets, close to prosperity, adjacent to the central business district and the affluent embassy district in the north.
2. Abundant and high-quality educational resources at your doorstep, with options for public, private, and international schools.
3. High green coverage area, offering both liveliness and tranquility.
4. Available for rent or residence, completely at your flexible disposal.
5. Spacious layouts, new housing quality, fully furnished upon delivery.
Being able to include spouses, children and parents in the application.
Residency permit is life-long effective.
Eligible for citizenship after seven years of residence.