Time to residency
179 countries and regions
13th in the world
90 days per year
Depends on specific case
Program launched in 2002
To apply for MM2H, you need to fulfill following requirements:
1. The principal applicant is at least 35 years old.
2. The principal applicant and accompanying family members (spouse, children over 18 years old) have to provide proof of no criminal conviction.
3. The principal applicant has to provide proof of assets of RM 1.5 million (liquid assets with little or no value fluctuation is favorable, such as saving deposits and cash balances in the bank; other assets like stocks, fund or insurance with cash value could be account for no more than 30% in total asset value).
4. The principal applicant should provide payroll statements for the last 3 months prior to submission, with at least RM 40,000 per month as salary income.
5. After approval, principal applicants aged 50 years old or above are required to make a fixed deposit of RM 1 million in a local Malaysian bank. For applicants under 50 years old, in addition to the RM 1 million deposit, an additional of RM 50,000 is required for each additional accompanying family member.
6. All applicants’ passports should be valid for at least 24 months at the time of application.
1. The principal applicants can bring along his parents, spouse and children in one MM2H application.
2. Indefinite stay in Malaysia with multiple entries.
3. Enjoy world-class medical care in Malaysia in an affordable way.