U.S. EB2 National Interest Wavier
Time to Residency
Visa Free Travel
6th In the world
No Residency Requirements
Tax System in USA
Scheme launched in 1990
The United States of America, is a nation of 50 states, covering the central part of North America. It is the world's third largest country in size.
The USA is a foremost economic and military power. Its cultural imprint spans the world, led in large part by its popular culture expressed in music, movies and television.
Talk With Immigration Experts
To obtain an EB2 NIW visa in America, you need to meet three of the following requirements:
1. A bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of working experience/a Master's degree with more than 5 years of working experience/a Phd degree.
2. Practicing license or professional certificate.
3. An annual income of more than $1 million.
4. Membership in at least two industry associations.
5. Awards from occupying industry.
6. Personal interviews in mainstream media.
7. The experience of being the judge of journals, competitions and the speaking guest at a conference.
8. Original contributions (patents, industry standards, or scientific research projects)
9. At least 5 published papers in national academic journals.
10. Holding an important position in an enterprise or organization.