1. Global passport ranking - 3rd, visa-free for 165 countries including all Schengen countries
2. No required to invest or to startup a business
3. Obtain a foreign identity with local monthly income proof
4. Free public education for children for 14 compulsory years
5. Spanish is the world's 3rd widely-spoken language
i. The applicant must be 18 or above
ii. No criminal records
iii. Family assets of EUR 650,000 or above, including fixed assets, deposits, wealth management, funds, stocks, collectibles, company assets, etc.
iv. Non-salary income of at least EUR 2,130 per month for at least 6 months (additional EUR 532 for each accompanying family member)
v. Must provide an address proof in Spain (assisted by Globevisa)
vi. The accompanying members can be the spouse and children who are under 18 years old
* The visa valid for 1 year and it is renewable as the required amount of the non-salary income remains. Permanent Residency can be applied after 5 years of holding this Visa.
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
The GLOBEVISA Hong Kong office has been established for over 3 years, it is located in Central. With over 50 staffs, GLOBEVISA provide the most professional immigration consultation & related financial service in the business district of Hong Kong.