1. The quantity of quotas available are stable.
2. After the applicant pass the minimum score of 60 in EOI, he/she will be eligible to move on to the trial stage.
3. The requirements regarding to the applicant's company are low: The company must be established for at least a year( must be able to provide company registration documents and the most recent financial statements& Taxation Documents), must have hired at least 3 Full-time employees.
4. Low Start-Up Costs
1. The Applicant must be at least 18years old.
2. Able to provide the Job Offer Later( The occupation of the applicant must be in the NOC Matrix level "A", "B" or "0")
3. Score at least 60points in the EOI.
4. At least 1 year of relevant work experience in the past 10 years.
5. Have a Language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4. ( equivalent to IELTS Listening 4.5, Reading 3.5, obtain at least a 4 in two of the elements)
6. Margin Funds: CAD 19000
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers' team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients' relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
GLOBEVISA Toronto Branch is located in the city of Markham – southern Ontario. With the longest history in China in operating the Canadian immigration programs, the Toronto office has the experience and resources to solve any immigration related problems.