1. Citizenship by descent with stable policy as it is the first country to launch a passport program back in 1984
2. Passport world ranking – 23th
3. Enjoy 134 visa-free country, including the U.K., EU countries and Schengen countries
4. Suitable for families of 4 generations
i. 18 years old or above
ii. No criminal records
iii. Satisfies one of the following investment:
- Donation to the Government of USD 150,000 for a family
- Property Purchase on local real estate of USD 200,000 to USD 400,000
iv. Accompanying family members:
- Children under 30 years old who is unmarried and financial dependent
- Parents and grandparents aged 55 or above of the applicant and spouse
Follow-up service available, with additional service charge:
> Name changing
> Passport renewal
> Later passport application for dependent family members (reunion)
> Certificate of No Criminal Convictions
> Renunciation of St. Kitts nationality
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
The GLOBEVISA Hong Kong office has been established for over 3 years, it is located in Central. With over 50 staffs, GLOBEVISA provide the most professional immigration consultation & related financial service in the business district of Hong Kong.