UK Family Visa
Those who want to live with a family member in the UK for more than 6 months need to apply for a UK family visa. The family member can be spouse or partner,
fiancé, fiancée, or proposed civil partner, child, parent, and relative who'll provide long-term care for the applicant.
Time to residency
No residency requirement
187 countries and regions
Remittance basis of taxation
6th in the world
Program launched in 2021
Investment and Business Requirements:
To obtain an 188A visa, you need to meet the following investment requirements:
1. Personal and family assets under the couple shall not be less than AUD 1.25 million.
2. In two of the past four fiscal years, the annual turnover of the company has not been less than AUD 750,000.
3. In two of the past four fiscal years, the couple have owned no less than 30% of the company, or not less than 10% if it is a listed company.
4. Scoring 65 and higher in SkillSelect Expression of Interest (EOI) System.
To apply for a UK Family Visa, you need to fulfill following requirements:
1. Be aged over 16.
2. Provide supporting document to prove the authenticity of the marital relationship with the UK resident family member.
3. Achieve at least A1 level to show language skills.
4. Evidence of sufficient subsistence allowance and financial income.
5. Pass a physical examination for tuberculosis.
1. Child outside UK needs to be aged under 18. For child aged over 18 in UK, they need to be unmarried, studying and are dependent on their parents financially.
2. Provide supporting document to prove the authenticity of the kinship or adoptive relationship with the UK resident family member.
3. Sufficient subsistence allowance.
4. Pass a physical examination for tuberculosis.
5. Both the parents needs to have legal long-term residence/visa in UK.
1. Enjoy free public health care and education. The spouse can work and start up business.
2. No strict requirement on assets, income or language.
3. No investment or entrepreneurship required.