Greece Golden Visa
Greece Golden Visa Bank Deposit
Regarding the extraordinary performance of Golden Visa in Greek property market, in 2019 Greece has expanded its program by providing more flexible investment options and faster process for foreign investors who wish to obtain a residence permit. Among different investment options, Globevisa has specialty in performing the option of making a bank deposit exceeding the value of EUR 400,000 for our clients.
Time to residency
7- 9 months
No residency requirements
185 countries and regions
No worldwide taxation or inheritance tax
8th in the world
Citizenship program launched in 2013
To apply for a Golden Visa by bank deposit, you need to satisfy following requirements:
1. The principal applicant shall make a term deposit of at least EUR 400,000 in a domestic credit institution, for at least one year, with a standing renewal order.
2. The principal applicant must be a non-EU/EEA citizen, aged 18 years old or above.
1. The principal applicant can bring along his/her spouse, children and parents of both sides in one Golden Visa application
2. The visa is granted for five years and can be renewed.
3. Visa holders can enjoy visa-free travel to all Schengen countries with multiple entries.