1. Avoidance of Double Taxation
Suitable For People:
1. Who will become a government official in a foreign country.
2.Who intend to obtain citizenship or permanent resident status in other countries, and the country requires the person to renounce permanent resident status in Canada.
3. Who do not wish to live permanently in Canada.
4. Who have departed from Canada for too long time, and does not meet the minimum stay requirements.
1. The Applicant must have the citizenship or permanent residency of another country in order to voluntarily give up the permanent resident status in Canada.
For applicants who are under the age of 18, a written consent from the guardian will be required.
2. The application to renounce the permanent residency will not affect the family members of the applicant unless they have also submit the application to renounce their PR status. If the applicant has a family class immigration application that is still under trial, it will be suspended immediately, and the application for to renounce the Canadian PR status will be approved and the application fee will not be refunded.
3. Once the Immigration Department of Canada have received the application to renounce the PR status, the applicant will lose all his/her rights to enjoy the social welfare in Canada. Also, after the applicant has renounced his/her PR status, he/she is not allowed to apply for the Canadian citizenship.
4. The status of applicants who have submitted the application to renounce the PR status during his/her stay in Canada will be converted to a visitor visa. The maximum length of stay will be 6 months. If the person would like to apply for an extension, he/she will needs to receive an approval from the immigration department. While waiting for the approval, he/she is not allowed to study or work in Canada.
5. If the applicant is submitting her/his application abroad, he/she must apply for a visitor visa before his/her visit to Canada.
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers' team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients' relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
GLOBEVISA Toronto Branch is located in the city of Markham – southern Ontario. With the longest history in China in operating the Canadian immigration programs, the Toronto office has the experience and resources to solve any immigration related problems.