1. Global passport ranking - 3rd, visa-free for 165 countries including all Schengen countries
2. No requirement on education, language, source of fund
3. Low tax rate and no global taxation
4. Freedom to choose your own property within Portugal
5. Only required to stay for 7 days for visa renewal
i. The applicant must be 18 or above
ii. No criminal records
iii. Purchases property in Portugal of one of these following amounts
a. EUR 500,000 or above on one or more properties
b. EUR 350,000 or above for property aged 30 years or above/urban renewal area
iv. The accompanying members can be the spouse, children who are unmarried and full-time students, and parents of the applicant and the spouse who are financial dependent
* The visa valid for 1 year and it is renewable as the required property ownership remains. Permanent Residency can be applied after 5 years of holding this visa.
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
The GLOBEVISA Hong Kong office has been established for over 3 years, it is located in Central. With over 50 staffs, GLOBEVISA provide the most professional immigration consultation & related financial service in the business district of Hong Kong.