1. One-stop to EU Passport - 6th Global Ranking
2. No staying requirement on passport renewal
3. Most Visa-free access among all current passport programs
4. Visa-free for 173 countries/areas, including the United States, Canada, U.K., Australia, EU and Schengen countries
5. Suitable for families of 4 generations
i. 18 years old or above
ii. No criminal records
iii. Completes a donation of EUR 650,000 to Malta Government
iv. Purchases a property of at least EUR 350,000 or rents a property of at least EUR 16,000 (can be disposed of after 5 years)
v. Invests in Malta Government bond of EUR 150,000 (for at least 5 years)
vi. Global healthcare insurance with an insurance coverage amount of at least EUR 50,000 annually per person
> Accompanying family members:
- Children under 27 years old who are unmarried and financial dependent
- Parents and grandparents of applicant/spouse over 55 years old
Follow-up service available, with additional service charge:
> Later passport application for dependent family members (reunion)
> Obtaining Certificate of No Criminal Convictions
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
The GLOBEVISA Hong Kong office has been established for over 3 years, it is located in Central. With over 50 staffs, GLOBEVISA provide the most professional immigration consultation & related financial service in the business district of Hong Kong.