1. Wide career & achievement range
2. Simple point test criteria
3. Obtain 2-year (or one-off 8-year) residence visa
4. Easy visa renewal requirement to get PR
5. Hong Kong-a melting pot of Eastern & western culture
6. High refund rates when application failed
[Achievement-based points test] - Only 1 point-scoring factor
i. Acknowledged with international achievements / exceptional awards from industry
[General points test] - 5 point-scoring factors
i. 18 years old or above
ii. Achievements in the industry, representing by copyrights, publishing and nominations
iii. Bachelor degree or above, extra points for world’s top 100 institutions
iv. Extra points for world’s top 500 enterprises
v. Proficient in written & spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese / mandarin)
vi. Scores 100 points or more, out of 195
* Applicants with nationality of these following countries may not be eligible to apply for this program: Afghanistan, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Nepal and Vietnam.
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
The GLOBEVISA Hong Kong office has been established for over 3 years, it is located in Central. With over 50 staffs, GLOBEVISA provide the most professional immigration consultation & related financial service in the business district of Hong Kong.