On 22nd November 2018, an announcement of fee adjustment about Investment regulations is released by St.Kitts Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU).
Key changes are listed by categories as follows :
Family Reunion Category:
- Addition of a spouse after approval of the main applicant is adjusted downward from USD 75,000 to USD 35,000/person.
- Addition of a dependent after approval of the main applicant is adjusted downward from USD 35,000 to USD 10,000/person.
- Addition of a minor if child is born before approval of the main applicant is adjusted downward from USD 35,000 to USD 10,000/person.
- Due diligence fee for a financial sponsor now costs USD$4,000.
- Due diligence fees for the changing of names now cost USD 1,500/person (implies that St.Kitts now takes more cautious on name changing).
Speeding up cases:
- Accelerated Application Fee for the main applicant now costs USD 25,000.
- Accelerated Application Fee for a Spouse or each dependent over the age of sixteen now costs USD 20,000.
- Correction of a Certificate of Registration due to Translation error and reissuance of a Certificate of Registration that has been lost or stolen now cost USD 500 for each.
- Preparation of a Certificate of Registration for each applicant now costs USD 50.
- Processing of passports for each dependent under the age of sixteen now costs USD 500.
- Application processing fee now costs USD 250.
- Fee for the switch of files to or from any investment option now costs USD 10,000/file.
**Fingerprints will be required to be obtained for all applicants.**
The above adjustments will be effective from 1st December, 2018.
GLOBEVISA – Your Gateway To The World
Cheapest Second Passport: Turkey Citizenship by Investment (TCBI)
Cyprus Citizenship-by-Investment: 13 changes that will be taken effect on 15th May 2019
Malta Individual Investor Program: Latest changes in requirements
EU decided to tighten control over Citizenship-by-Investment programs
Moldova Citizenship-by-Investment has become an emerging good choice for investors
Cyprus Government may hire firms for due diligence for passport application & summary of immigration policy changes in other countries in 2018
St.Kitts and Nevis Government has accelerated the processing time - 7 FAQs about the application
Summary on immigration fees adjustment by St. Kitts Citizenship by Investment (CIU)
Exclusive Q&A session with Ms. Petuhov about Moldova passport immigration program
Dominica Minister of Immigration Department visited our office in Beijing, China
Living in UK with a Cypriot passport, after the Brexit
SECOND PASSPORT: How can I apply & what are the benefits & requirements?
How to obtain Antigua Passport under Citizenship by Investment Program with the Newly Launched Real Estate Limited Time Offer Option
Antigua Citizenship by Investment Program Updates
Passport & Citizenship Program – Promotion in May (Dominica, Grenada, Antigua and Vanuatu)
Dominica Passport & Renaming
St. kitts Passport New Investment Option Analysis
Advantages and Disadvantages on 5 Modes of Investments for Getting St. Kitts Passport
New Investment Option for St Kitts Citizenship by Investment (CBI) Program
From 150K To 250K Investment - St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
Official Price Drop- Saint Kitts Citizenship by Investment Program Real Estate Option
Immigration to Spain by property purchase -- How is the Spanish Property Market?
Second Citizenship- St Kitts Citizenship by Investment program price drop ends in 14 Days
Vanuatu Permanent Residence Program Q&A
Less Investment Amount to Obtain Grenada Passport Now
Malta Passport (MIIP) - A change Demanded By The UN
St Lucia Prime Minister spell out changes on the St Lucia Citizenship Program
Vanuatu Citizenship- 10K Discount on Lawyer Fee! Five Quotas Only!
Antigua Passport Price Drop Official Announcement
Malaysia joined the world's top 300 best universities
Maltese Individual Investor Program is demanding during New Year’s time
Lower entry-barrier of St. Kitts Citizenship Application