Australia, a country that is well-known for welcoming immigrants, provides varies of ways of immigration. Due to the rising trend of immigrating to Australia, it takes longer for Immigration Department to evaluate every case. If you are in an urgent need of moving to Australia and request a faster processing time with lower cost, Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (subclass 482) could be suitable to you.
Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (subclass 482)
A legal company that meets the requirements of the program, could send employees to work for the company in Australia. The job duties of the designated employees should be within given job occupation list. They could apply for 482 visa after fulfilling those requirements. And then they could apply for skilled worker or employer nomination program to receive Australia permanent residency.
Requirements on the company:
1. Company registered for 3 years or above with no negative records
2. Record AUD 1,000,000 of revenue in the previous year
3. More than 10 employees
Requirements on the employee:
1. Applicant is hired by the company and had 2 years of work experience in the past 5 years
2. Applicant has no Australia visa-rejected record; no criminal record and pass health check
3. Applicant's job position is in short-term skilled occupation list; applicant has average score of 5 in IELTS exam can apply for Short-term Skill Shortage Visa (subclass 482)
4. Applicant's job position is in medium and long-term strategic skill list; applicant has average score of 5 in IELTS exam can apply for Long-term Skill Shortage Visa (subclass 482)
Requirements of applying for Permanent Residency using 482 visa:
1. Work for 3 years while holding 482 visa
2. Under 45 years old
3. Record an average score of 6 in IELTS
Overall, applicants are not required to invest any money during the program. To receive the green card, it takes up to 5 years only. (1.5 years for 482 visa, 3 years of working, 1.5 years of Permanent Residency processing time) As the immigration policy of Australia is getting stricter and stricter every year, if you plan to move to there in a shorter time, Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (subclass 482) could be an option for you to consider.
Click here to talk to our consultants about more details!
GLOBEVISA – Your Gateway To The World
Choose the company you expect to call