A program enabling applicants to obtain a Commonwealth passport with an investment of USD 100,000
Saint Lucia is a member of the Commonwealth that has no formal diplomatic relations with the people's republic of China. The country has ranked top amongst island nations in terms of GPD, and its economic freedom has ranked just right below the EU. We currently offer three pathways to citizenship, the national economic fund (donation), COVID-19 relief bond, and real estate investment. Notably, the cost of donation for one single applicant is approximately 1,020,000 CNY - one of the cheapest among Caribbean nations for such an option. The net cost for the bond option is only 480,000 CNY. The real estate option - our latest option with the limited offering, will only cost 850,000 CNY for one single applicant, making the Saint Lucian passport one of the cheapest and most cost-effective passports among all eleven passports of Globevisa. The average application process is 4-5 months, and the advantages include EU Whitelist, simplified due to diligent check, few documents required, the expedited application process, name change option available whilst applying for a passport, no original shown when opening a bank account.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
1. The principal application has to be 18 or above
2. Provides a certificate of no criminal offense
3. Satisfies the investment requirement National economic fund investment (donation): Sole applicant: US$100,000 Applicant with spouse: US$140,000 Family of 3/4: US$150,000 Each qualifying dependent in addition to a family of four (family includes a spouse): US$15,000 COVID-19 relief bond (bond): Sole applicant (five-year holding bond): US$250,000 Applicant applying with a spouse (six-year holding bond): US$250,000 Applicant applying with a spouse (five-year holding bond): US$300,000 Family of 3/4/5 (seven-year holding bond): US$250,000 Family of 3/4/5 (five-year holding bond): US$300,000 Each additional qualifying dependent, along with an applicant applying with up to 4 qualifying dependents: US$15,000 Real Estate (financing): US$70,000 for financing Conditions on dependents: 1. Children below 30 who are financially dependent on the principal applicant 2. The principal applicant and his/her spouse’s parents, who are over the age of 55 3. The principal applicant’s siblings, who are below 18
Conditions on the reunion:
1. The new-born child of the principal applicant who is already a Saint Lucian citizen
2. Spouse of the principal applicant who is already a Saint Lucian citizen
3. Those who are eligible of applying as dependents before the principal applicant’s application is approved, can apply for their Saint Lucian citizenship within the five years after the principal applicant’s application has been approved
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
I provide practical solutions from immigration, overseas study and wealth management.
I offer suitable advice to my clients by understanding their needs and goals.
I have 5+ years of experience in immigration, visas and others, praised by my clients over the years.
Over 12 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Europe. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world.
"If you happen to have a need, and I happen to have a profession", this is my business philosophy, not stalking, but as long as you choose me, I will definitely do my best.
We also offer considerate follow-up services, such as application for renewal, permanent residence and family reunification.
Choose the company you expect to call