Comprehensive service from immigration to settlement, make life in Hong Kong smooth with account opening service
Hong Kong is currently the most convenient and fastest choice to open an account. You can open an account without going abroad. There is no language barrier after opening an account. Communication is simple and asset allocation and account usage are the most convenient.So many high-net-worth clients want to open several accounts in Hong Kong banks.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
1. Passport/Hong Kong-Macao Pass for Opening an Account
2. Landing Slip to Hong Kong (Customers should use the certificate which they will use to open account in the bank to enter HK)
3. Identity Card OR Personal TIN Number files of Applicants
4. Address certifications (If the mailing address is different from the address shows in the ID cards, customers should provide valid address certifications in recent three months, including hydroelectric gas sheets issued by government departments with customers' names and addresses on it, or bills issued by banks with customers' names and addresses, or customers' international driving licenses.
5. Applicant's business card (if any)
6. Applicant's certification of work (if any)
7. If the applicant is a student or a housewife that has no fund source, the information of parents/spouses should be provided.
8. Basic information sheets completed by customers
9. Applicants need to be 18 years old or above
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
I provide practical solutions from immigration, overseas study and wealth management.
I offer suitable advice to my clients by understanding their needs and goals.
I have 5+ years of experience in immigration, visas and others, praised by my clients over the years.
I'm experienced in citizenship, investment, skill and entrepreneur migration.
Professional immigration consultant specialised in Education, Passport and Wealth Management. Provide comprehensive solutions to clients and their family to start their immigration journey.
Hi I am Principal immigration consultant Joanna. I was educated in Australia, been working in Hong Kong, Australia and Shanghai. I Like traveling around the world. I am here to provide advice to clients about citizenship planning ,investment and taxation
Studying and work aboard for more than 10 years. Completed Undergraduate and Master Degree in UK. Area of specialization : Usage of passports, Immigration and customs policy, global tax system.
10-year experience in the UK. Having worked as auditor, I am familiar with taxation system, government policy and education of Europe. Enjoy travelling and meeting people from different parts of the world. Looking forward to helping clients fulfill dreams
Studied and lived in the U.S. and Australia for many years, experienced in dealing with immigration policies. Worked at Accounting CPA firm with rich knowlegde in company registration and taxation. Hope my experience can help you customize the most suitab
Hello, I am Hannah. I have been to more than 20 countries. I can speak 5 languages (English, Cantonese, Chinese, Korean and Japanese). Learning is never enough, stay hungry stay foolish.
It's always blessed to travel or live overseas, to see the diversity of different cultures, and meet friends from countries, with all those knowledge and experience I had. It will always be my greatest pleasure to share and can help you on anything. :)
I graduated and worked in the U.K and overseas for 10yrs. My specialty is to help clients overcome the hurdles of immigrating to a fresh country, including education, taxation and visa application etc.
Graduated from CUHK. With years of work experience in immigration industry, I am sure I can assist you on immigration, wealth management, taxation planning and overseas study issues. My pleasure to share my knowledge to you.
We also offer considerate follow-up services, such as application for renewal, permanent residence and family reunification.
Choose the company you expect to call