Successful applicants of this program can acquire Canada passport, with which they can enjoy visa-free entry to 164 countries and regions and well-established welfare system in Canada. There is no residency requirement nor any condition of stay.
1. The applicant must be a permanent resident of Canada.
2. The applicant must be at least 18years old. If not, the application must be submitted by the parents on behalf of the child.
3. The applicant must be able to have sufficient English and French spoken and written communication skills.
4. The applicant must have an understanding about the history , political system and geography of Canada. The applicant must also know about the civil right and responsibilities that he/she is having after becoming a Canadian citizen.
5. Have lived in Canada for at least 3years(1095days) in the recent 5years.
6. The applicant have no illegal records in the files of the police and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
7. The applicant must attend a ceremony and take the Oath of Allegiance to Canada.
8. The person must have tax records in Canada for at least 3years in the recent 5years.
Graduated from the UK, I am a professional, enthusiastic consultant based in Hong Kong. I can speak fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I am dedicated to choosing the most suitable program for your relocation planning.
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
Good Problem Solver. Graduated from the U.S., can speak English & Chinese fluently. Understanding the cultural difference, I can Share you the wealth management planning and Help you move toward the NEXT Chapter life.
Choose the company you expect to call