Acquire Australia Permanent status as a skilled worker by meeting state government occupation shortage list
Australia Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) & Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189) are applicable to skilled workers who wish to live and work permanently in Australia.The Australia 190 visa and 189 visa have similar eligibility requirements. For the Australia 190 visa, it is first submitted to the state government then to the federal government. Applicant with an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list may be selected and be granted with Australian permanent residence after reviewal.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
Criteria for Subclass (189/190) Visa Application:
1) Have an occupation on a relevant skilled occupation list and have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation;
2) Be able to score 65 points or more on EOI and receive an invitation;
3) Be either nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency (applicable to 190);
4) Be aged under 45 to be invited to apply for the visa;
5) Have band 6 score in each module of an IELTS or equivalent level (in PTE, TOEFL, etc.);
6) Have a bachelor’s degree or above (or an associate degree if it is in an IT major);
7) Provide certificate of no criminal conviction and medical examination report.
Graduated from the UK, I am a professional, enthusiastic consultant based in Hong Kong. I can speak fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I am dedicated to choosing the most suitable program for your relocation planning.
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
Good Problem Solver. Graduated from the U.S., can speak English & Chinese fluently. Understanding the cultural difference, I can Share you the wealth management planning and Help you move toward the NEXT Chapter life.
Choose the company you expect to call