Acquire Australia permanent residency (PR) as a skilled worker by meeting state government occupation shortage list.
This Australia skilled migration program is for skilled workers who have an occupation on Australia immigration skills list to live and work in Australia as well as to acquire Australia permanent residency (PR), either through applying for subclass 189 visa or subclass 190 visa. Australia subclass 189 visa and subclass 190 visa have similar eligibility requirements. To be eligible, applicants for either one of these skilled visas shall have an occupation on the relevant Australia immigration skilled occupation list first. Though these two Australia skilled migration programs both directly lead to Australia permanent residency (PR), there is a major difference between them. That is, applications for subclass 189 visa are submitted to federal government, while that for subclass 190 visa should be submitted to state or territory government first. The processing time of both of these permanent resident visas is 9-15 months.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
Criteria for Subclass (189/190) Visa Application:
1) Have an occupation on a relevant skilled occupation list and have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation;
2) Be able to score 65 points or more on EOI and receive an invitation;
3) Be either nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency (applicable to 190);
4) Be aged under 45 to be invited to apply for the visa;
5) Have band 6 score in each module of an IELTS or equivalent level (in PTE, TOEFL, etc.);
6) Have a bachelor’s degree or above (or an associate degree if it is in an IT major);
7) Provide certificate of no criminal conviction and medical examination report.
Graduated from the UK, I am a professional, enthusiastic consultant based in Hong Kong. I can speak fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I am dedicated to choosing the most suitable program for your relocation planning.
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
Good Problem Solver. Graduated from the U.S., can speak English & Chinese fluently. Understanding the cultural difference, I can Share you the wealth management planning and Help you move toward the NEXT Chapter life.
Choose the company you expect to call