Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) is a temporary visa for skilled workers who want to live and work in Australia.
Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) is a temporary visa for skilled workers who want to live and work in Australia. No matter applicants are nominated by an Australian state or territory or sponsored by an eligible relative, they all need to live and work in a regional or low-population growth metropolitan area. Holders of this visa might be able to apply for the Skilled Regional (Permanent) visa (subclass 887) after fulfilling certain requirements.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
1. Have an occupation
on a relevant skilled occupation list and have a suitable skills assessment for
2. Be able to score 65 points or more on EOI and be nominated for the visa by a state or territory government;
3. Be either nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency or will be sponsored by an eligible relative;
4. Be aged under 45 to be invited to apply for the visa;
5. Have band 6 score in each module of an IELTS or equivalent level (in PTE, TOEFL, etc.);
6. Have a bachelor’s degree or above (or an associate degree if it is in an IT major);
7. Provide certificate of no criminal conviction and medical examination report.
Graduated from the UK, I am a professional, enthusiastic consultant based in Hong Kong. I can speak fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I am dedicated to choosing the most suitable program for your relocation planning.
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
Good Problem Solver. Graduated from the U.S., can speak English & Chinese fluently. Understanding the cultural difference, I can Share you the wealth management planning and Help you move toward the NEXT Chapter life.
We also offer considerate follow-up services, such as application for renewal, permanent residence and family reunification.
Choose the company you expect to call