The program gives shareholders of medium-sized and large enterprises a direct access to Australian permanent residence.
Australia Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132) Significant Business History stream is currently the Australian immigration program that gives direct access to Australian permanent residence. The visa is for shareholders of medium-sized and large enterprises, and the turnover requirements for companies are relatively high. The investment is made after the applicants obtain the permanent residence. The company’s export volume in South Australia shall reach AUD 600,000. The application procedures of subclass 132 visa are simple, and the processing time is short. Therefore, as a shortcut to Australian permanent residence, the program is popular among experienced business owners.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
1) Age: The main applicant must be aged 55 or under (this requirement can be waived if the proposed business will be of exceptional economic benefit to the region where it will operate); accompanying children must be aged under 20 (children aged over 18 shall be unmarried and provide proof of full-time school attendance).
2) Net Assets: The main applicant’s total net assets must be at least AUD 400,000 from the ownership interest in one or more qualifying businesses, gained over at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before being invited to apply for this visa.
3) Turnover of business: The main applicant’s total annual turnover must be at least AUD 3 million:
a) from at least 1 business and no more than 2 businesses
b) for at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately being invited to apply for this visa
4) Shareholding: At least 30 % of shares of a business should be owned by the main applicant or be jointly owned by the main applicant and the spouse for at least two of the four fiscal years immediately before being invited to apply;
5) Personal assets: A minimum of AUD 1.5 million assets should be under the main applicant's name or jointly owned by the main applicant and the spouse;
6) Investment: The applicant must make an investment of at least AUD 1.5 million on Australia local businesses or government appointed projects.
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
I provide practical solutions from immigration, overseas study and wealth management.
I offer suitable advice to my clients by understanding their needs and goals.
I have 5+ years of experience in immigration, visas and others, praised by my clients over the years.
Over 12 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Europe. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world.
Over 8 years financial and tax working experience in China and overseas. To solve your immigration difficulties with my professional knowledge.
We also offer considerate follow-up services, such as application for renewal, permanent residence and family reunification.
Choose the company you expect to call