1. The PR card will be valid for 5years.
2. The applicant can enjoy all the social welfare in Canada but the person will have no right to vote or to be elected.
1. The Applicant must already became a Canadian Permanent Resident
2. The person must be in Canada when he/she is submitting her/his application.
3. The Applicant is not expelled by Canada and is able to provide the Certificate of No Criminal Conviction.
4. The Applicant's Permanent Resident Card is expected to be expired within 9months.
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers' team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients' relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
GLOBEVISA Toronto Branch is located in the city of Markham – southern Ontario. With the longest history in China in operating the Canadian immigration programs, the Toronto office has the experience and resources to solve any immigration related problems.