1. The Applicant must be at least 18years old.Â
2. The Applicant must have studied a Full-Time Programme in Canada for at least 8months.Â
3. The Applicant must be able to provide supporting documents which are relevant to his/her studies, including transcripts, graduation certificates and cover letter.Â
4. The Applicant must be graduated from:Â
Â Â * Public Higher Education Institutions such as College, Â Technical/ Business College, University, or CEGEP in Quebec.
* Private Higher Education Institutions which have requirements that are equivalent to Public Higher Education Institutions( Only applicable to some of the Private Higher Education Institutions in Quebec) orÂ
* Private Higher Education Institutions or Higher Education Institutions(Quebec) that provides courses that lasts for 900 hours or more, and obtained DEP or ASP qualification/certificate.Â
*Private Schools in Canada which can legally confer a degree including undergraduate degree, Master's degree or a doctorate degree( the certain course must be officially authorised by the province that you lived in)
* Within 90days after you officially graduated( since the day you have received your final results or since the day you have officially received your graduation certificate)Â
5. Must be able to provide a study permit which is still valid when you are submitting your application for the open work permit.