1. Applicants must submit the application for this Work Permit within 90days after graduation
2. Fresh Graduates who wish to stay in Canada after graduation can work legally in the country before he/she can successfully immigrate to Canada.
1. The Applicant must be at least 18years old.
2. The Applicant must have studied a Full-Time Programme in Canada for at least 8months.
3. The Applicant must be able to provide supporting documents which are relevant to his/her studies, including transcripts, graduation certificates and cover letter.
4. The Applicant must be graduated from:
* Public Higher Education Institutions such as College, Technical/ Business College, University, or CEGEP in Quebec.
* Private Higher Education Institutions which have requirements that are equivalent to Public Higher Education Institutions( Only applicable to some of the Private Higher Education Institutions in Quebec) or
* Private Higher Education Institutions or Higher Education Institutions(Quebec) that provides courses that lasts for 900 hours or more, and obtained DEP or ASP qualification/certificate.
*Private Schools in Canada which can legally confer a degree including undergraduate degree, Master's degree or a doctorate degree( the certain course must be officially authorised by the province that you lived in)
* Within 90days after you officially graduated( since the day you have received your final results or since the day you have officially received your graduation certificate)
5. Must be able to provide a study permit which is still valid when you are submitting your application for the open work permit.
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
GLOBEVISA Toronto Branch is located in the city of Markham – southern Ontario. With the longest history in China in operating the Canadian immigration programs, the Toronto office has the experience and resources to solve any immigration related problems.