Becoming the citizen of the second best country in the world.
1. The applicant must be a permanent resident of Canada.
2. The applicant must be at least 18years old. If not, the application must be submitted by the parents on behalf of the child.
3. The applicant must be able to have sufficient English and French spoken and written communication skills.
4. The applicant must have an understanding about the history , political system and geography of Canada. The applicant must also know about the civil right and responsibilities that he/she is having after becoming a Canadian citizen.
5. Have lived in Canada for at least 3years(1095days) in the recent 5years.
6. The applicant have no illegal records in the files of the police and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
7. The applicant must attend a ceremony and take the Oath of Allegiance to Canada.
8. The person must have tax records in Canada for at least 3years in the recent 5years.
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers' team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients' relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
GLOBEVISA Toronto Branch is located in the city of Markham – southern Ontario. With the longest history in China in operating the Canadian immigration programs, the Toronto office has the experience and resources to solve any immigration related problems.