Suitable for clients who are interested to immigrate and settle in British Columbia.
1. The applicant should have received a Full-Time Job Offer.
2. The person's occupation should be in the Class 0, Class A or Class B category of the Canada National Occupation System.
3. The person should be capable to score CLB 4 in language tests.
4. The applicant must have at least 2 years of relevant working experience before submitting his/her application.
4. The salary of the applicant should have met the minimum wage requirement.
5. Created Employment Opportunities in the province. (Hired at least 5 Full-Time Employees from Vancouver or 3 Full-Time Employees from other cities)
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers' team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients' relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
GLOBEVISA Toronto Branch is located in the city of Markham – southern Ontario. With the longest history in China in operating the Canadian immigration programs, the Toronto office has the experience and resources to solve any immigration related problems.