1. Lowest cost in family passport programs
2. Passport world ranking – 24th
3. Enjoy 133 visa-free country, including the U.K., EU countries and Schengen countries
4. Available for family application for 4 generations
5. Source of fund is not required
i. 18 years old or above
ii. No criminal records
iii. Satisfy 1 of the 3 investment requirements:
- Investment on approved property of USD 400,000, can be disposed of after 5 years
- Donation to the National Development Fund (NDF) of USD 100,000 for a family up to 4 members; USD 125,000 for a family more than 4 members
- Investment on commercial project of USD 400,000 (USD 242,000 can be received after obtaining the passport*)
* Only applies to GLOBEVISA
iv. Accompanying family members:
- Children under 29 years old
- Parents and grandparents aged over 58 of the applicant and spouse
Follow-up service available, with additional service charge:
> Driver's License
> Social Security Card
> Address Leasing
> Passport renewal
> Later passport application for dependent family members (reunion)
> Certificate of No Criminal Convictions
> Renunciation of Antigua nationality
GLOBEVISA has over 1,200 professional staff members which provide the best and the most comprehensive service to our clients, throughout our 12 years of establishment.
Our experienced lawyers team provides the best legal immigration advice and solutions to our clients according to their needs and situation.
We own 35% of global market share in the industry, which has fulfilled over 150,000 clients relocation dreams with various favorable recognition.
Our success rate is 90% on all of our available programs, as our unique three-trial system ensures the applications are carefully-checked and perfect.
Our all-rounded services include accompanying on landing, private tour, and other aftersales services, to ensure all of our clients can settle at their desire destination.
The GLOBEVISA Hong Kong office has been established for over 3 years, it is located in Central. With over 50 staffs, GLOBEVISA provide the most professional immigration consultation & related financial service in the business district of Hong Kong.